Sim-Grid is pleased to offer XGSLab, a full feature grounding solution including multilayer and multizone soil models, capacitive and inductive coupling, below and above ground systems, as well as frequency and time domain calculations. All this comes at a fraction of the base price and cost-of-ownership of other full feature packages.
We provide trainings on the following topics:
- Design of LV, MV and HV Electrical Power Systems,
- Essential rules of Industrial Electromagnetic Interference,
- High Environmental Quality of buildings,
- Energy Savings,
- Overvoltages, Lightning, Harmonics,
- Software Training.
Sim-Grid is the French distributor of EasyPower software; a powerful Windows®-based electrical software tool for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions.
The CYMGRD software is a substation grounding grid design and analysis program specially developed to help engineers optimize the design of new grids and reinforce existing grids, of any shape. More information.
Sim-Grid markets CYME software and provides technical support as well as trainings.
CYME is a robust, comprehensive suite of advanced simulation tools for transmission, distribution and industrial power engineers.
HEQ concept aim is to propose a living or working environment where all electromagnetic fields are controlled and minimized. our expertise includes:
- Inventory of environmental EM fields,
- Measurements from 0 Hz to 7.1 GHz,
- Listing of EM fields emitted by buildings, GSM, radars, electrical lines, etc...